Realme launched its latest Realme X3 SuperZoom flagship in Europe last month. The instrument was fitted with flagship chipset, 120 Hz refresh rate, module with four camera and more.
It now appears that the firm plans to bring Realme X3 vanilla to the Indian market. Recently the vanilla version was teased by the Realme official Twitter account, which says that the app is coming.
Besides that, it also read, “Destined to be closer to the Xceptional, Xquisite & Xtraordinary.” We saw Madhav Sheth of Realme CEO posting a video teaser for the equipment earlier today.
The Realme X3 is the next flagship smartphone of the company in Madhav ‘s tweet. Unfortunately, neither tweet speaks of the official timeline for launch.
According to the brand, there are currently over 2 million smartphones in the Realme X range in India, whereas worldwide there are 3 million+.
We currently have no details on the next Realme X3 smartphone while writing this. That said, in the coming days or weeks we should hear more about the smartphone.
It should also be pointed out that its X3 SuperZoom device has not been introduced in the country. We expect Realme to do this together with vanilla.
The SuperZoom Variant will arrive in India on June 26, according to the recent report. We could also see the launch of the regular variant on the same date.
The brand has five devices in its X line-up, to remember. The Realme X, Realme XT, X2, X2 Pro, and X50 Pro 5 G were initially introduced to us.
Realme X3 SuperZoom: Specs, Features, Price:
- Display: 6.6-inch LCD panel, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, Gorilla Glass 5, up to 480 nits brightness
- Processor: Snapdragon 855 Plus, 7nm
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM & Storage: up to 12GB RAM, up to 256GB onboard memory
- Software: Android 10, Realme UI
- Rear Cameras: Quad module, Main Sensor: 64MP (f/1.8)Ultrawide: 8MP (f/2.3)
Periscope: 8MP (f/3.4)
- Macro: 2MP (f/2.4)
- Selfie cameras: dual-module, Main Sensor: 32MP (f/2.5)
- Ultrawide: 8MP (f/2.2)
- Battery: 4,200 mAh capacity, 30W Dart Charge fast charging
- Biometrics: side-mounted fingerprint sensor, face recognition
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5, NFC, Type-C port for charging
- Audio: Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio, USB Type-C audio, 1216 Linear speaker
- Weight: 202g
- Dimensions: 163.8 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm
The phone comes in two colour varieties which are Glacier Blue and Artic White. The price currently stands at €499 euros, roughly $545.