AMD has released a new Adrenalin driver 20.4.1 which is optimized for Resident Evil 3 Remake. Not only optimizations for Capcom’s latest Resident Evil installment, the new driver packs several fixes for reported issues, including a black screen fix within Blizzard’s Heroes of the Storm and Overwatch while playing the games for extended periods of time on certain RX Vega GPUs.
The new Radeon Adrenalin driver 20.4.1 fixes an issue that caused HDR to fail to enable in games and applications using the Vulkan API. And also resolves an issue that prevented Doom Eternal to launch properly when using some hybrid graphics system configurations.
AMD Radeon Adrenalin Driver 20.4.1 Full Release Notes
- Resident Evil 3™
- Overwatch™ and Heroes of the Storm™ may experience a black screen or application hang while gaming for extended periods of time on some Radeon RX Vega series graphics product system configurations.
- HDR may fail to enable in applications and games using the Vulkan® API.
- Doom Eternal™ may fail to launch in some hybrid graphics system configurations.
Radeon ReLive streaming may fail to launch or may crash when a stream session is started with performance metrics overlay enabled.
- Some clock values may fail to populate for a limited number of graphics products in the Radeon Settings Hardware information tab.
- Hotkeys can no longer be assigned to a single digit or character as this has the ability to block or cause interference with some default Windows® functionality.
- Some Radeon FreeSync Premium supported displays may not list all supported refresh rate options in Windows® when Radeon FreeSync Premium is enabled in the displays OSD settings.
You can now download AMD Radeon Adrenalin Driver 20.4.1 on AMD’s official website here.